[Nfb-krafters-korner] macrame question

debbie ralston debbieralston at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 03:08:05 UTC 2011

Hi,
I actually bought a kit & made a owl to hold sears & pencils. It was a big
project but it came out beautiful. I still remember it even though I don't
have it any longer. Either or both would be fine. I am looking for some new
hobbies to do. I am a novice knitter. I have done any knitting in a while.
Debbie