[Nfb-krafters-korner] models

Georgia Kitchen gakitchen at gfn.org
Thu Jun 30 22:16:23 UTC 2011

Hi

You are right. I think you have to get a good memory of how a  model feels
in order to reproduce it. I guess I am still developing that skill.

Yes, I love dog guides also and will be getting another one. They are so
precious.
I am not sure if Mr. Ed is on on the cable or not. I used to like it also. I
think you can order the old shows from Netflix and perhaps  from Amazon.com

I guess it was a special secret trick that they used to make it look as if
Mr. ed Was talking.

Best,

Georgia