[Nfb-krafters-korner] happy birthday Becky

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 17:04:50 UTC 2011

Kenrietta you are a nut. Tipping my hat to you, smile.

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday greting, smile.  You are all so
special to my heart.  Each one that graces this list is special to my heart.
I thank you all as my love for crafting grows and my knowledge base grows
also, smile.

Let's see what do I have in common with the Barbie dolls.  Awe, yes we both
have big boobs and blond hair, giggle. But at four foot ten, I don't think I
am the model type.  I did model a few years locally, but I am not graceful.
I modeled clothes for charity with my guide dog at my side.  His scarf
matched my outfits. One thing really cool about modeling is they have a hair
stylist and makeup artist there before you go out to do touch ups.

My husband is taking me out to a very special lunch, smile.

Warmest thank you to each of you the wonderful wonderful folks on Krafters
Korner.

Becky and golden retriever Jake