[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT I Pad and netbook

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:53:09 UTC 2011

For all of those that do not know how to get cd programs onto a computer
without a cd drive, here is the process:

Load the cd into your desktop (or computer with a cd drive).
If it automatically opens, exit the installation window (or cancel, or
quit).
Go to Computer (or My Computer) and right click (application key) on the cd
drive.
Select open.
Press control+A for select all.
Press control+C for copy.
Insert an USB drive or sd card (which ever you have that will also work on
the computer you want to use).
Open that drive and add a folder for the application you want to copy.
Press control+V to paste all the files into that folder.
Exit everything and remove the USB or sd card.

Go to the new computer and insert the USB or sd card.
Open the drive and folder for the program you want to install.
Double click (activate or run) the file that has the extension .exe (usually
it is named setup).
Now follow the install wizards just like you would for a cd version of the
software.

The above directions apply to Windows computers only.

Cindy S.
PS I use a netbook for travel and love it. Window Eyes runs just fine on
netbooks.