[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT I Pad and net book

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 12 14:10:56 UTC 2011

There is now a carrying case for the iPad that allows you to have the iPad
and a Bluetooth keyboard stored together and ready to go at the touch of one
button.  I think the iProducts with a Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth
braille display make a very affordable note taking package, with or without
the carrying case.

Annette