[Nfb-krafters-korner] info for all and Denise

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 16:03:57 UTC 2011

Classes are posted with sign up at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

So you need to visit the website to find out about classes and sign up for
them.

Henry, is our Nifty Knitter teacher and I need to speak with him to set up
a beginners class and an advanced beginners class.[Henry, start thinking
about  dates for this.]  The Nifty Knitter is a loom that creates knitted type
 items.

Safety pin beading classes are taking plastic beads and putting them on
different size safety pins.  Then you wire the safety pins together.   We have
had such classes as votive candle holders which we will be having  another
one of those classes in the near future.  The votive candle classs  is a
fantastic introduction to safety pin beading.  We have had a lighted  Christmas
tree, heart shape basket, rectangle basket, Hot air balloon all made  from
safety pins with beads!  We will be having a Elegant  Easter  Basket safety
pin class starting up in one week from this coming Tuesday.   We also have a
class starting next week in plastic canvas making a tissue box  kicking off
on Wednesday and Friday will be the beginning of a knitted mitten  class.

You can do a "Try it" class to see how you can do it and then we ask you to
 become a paid member which will entitle you to sign up for as many classes
as  you would like.  When you take a class you receive a downloadable MP3
file  for the class you attend.  That way you have it to listen to and refer
back  to at your own time.  Membership dues are $10 from July to July.

Some upcoming classes are Creating an Indian Dreamcatcher, Safety pin
lighted light house, and jewelry made from sead beads.