[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT I Pad and netbook

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Mar 13 18:27:19 UTC 2011

Joyce, not to complicate your decision making, but it is also
possible that an iPod Touch would do much of what you want, and would
be cheaper, and smaller than an iPad.

I would suggest getting and reading the book that National Braille
Press recently published on the iPhone, iPad etc.  It might answer
some of your questions.

Most people get stuff into a Netbook by either downloading to it, or
transferring stuff to USB drive first, then putting that into
Netbook.  Think of it as a little laptop.

Dave