[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter Basics for Round Loom

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Mar 14 20:31:16 UTC 2011

Linda;
I have some imfo for you.
Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: linda [mailto:the_ninn at tx.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 4:00 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter Basics for Round Loom

Hey Dixie,

You and Teresa have become my "go-to-girls" for just about anything I need these days!  I tried to go to the website you referenced in your email below, but kept getting an error message from the internet.

You can imagine my chagrin after deleting all the helpful emails that have been floating around regarding the Knifty Knitter - never intending to use one myself - when my daughter presented me with a whole slew of Knifty Knitters.  In one kit there are 4 different rectangular looms, and in the other there is a whole set of 3 or 4 circular ones and an additional two circular ones to boot!  So, here I sit with a plethora  of these Knifty Knitters and no idea how to use them!  (picture me with big eyes and a lopsided grin)

I just read Henrietta''s email on wrapping the yarn like a printed "e" - I am guessing that is a cursive "e", right?  I can do that.  Then what??!!!

Do you think my daughter would buy it if I just knitted her something and told her I did it on the KK loom?  (smile)

Blessings,
Ninn
the_ninn at tx.rr.com