[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter Basics for Round Loom

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:08:29 UTC 2011

Did I miss the basic class for the knifty knitter?  I found the one
that my friend lent me and I'd like to try it before I give it back.
She tried explaining it to me but I got all confused.  The same thing
happened when I tried to learn crochet at the Diamond Spring Lodge
(headquarters of the New Jersey Foundation for the Blind).  Everyone
was already making cool things and I got as far as the chain stitch.
I've had no experience with knitting so am wondering what the
difference is between that and weaving and/or sewing. I haven't sewn
either, though I have used the cardboard looms discussed here earlier
and a table top model.  So is this Knifty Knitter anything like
weaving because I'm fairly decent at that.  Also, is it too late to
sign up for classes?

Thanks,
Eleni