[Nfb-krafters-korner] NFB crafters question

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Thu Mar 17 00:26:54 UTC 2011

Dear NFB Crafters,

I am looking for the kind crafter who assisted the National
Organization of Parents of Blind Children with one of our children's
activities during an evening session at convention last year.  She
very generously offered to work with the children at the upcoming
convention in Orlando.  I would like to make contact, but I cannot
locate her name or number.  If someone can help me, please email or
call.  Thanks so much!
Carol

Carol Castellano
Director of Programs