[Nfb-krafters-korner] class, last night

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:26:32 UTC 2011

Terry, I want to thank you for your time and effort to teach the plastic
canvas class. I really enjoyed the class last night and look forward to the
next three classes. Very much appreciated.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson