[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Spring & Related Holiday crafts

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 23:12:03 UTC 2011

It sure felt like spring today in CT.  I had the windows opened all  day.
I went out side and sat yesterday with my middle Princess for a  couple of
hours in the afternoon.  As long as you stayed in the sun it was  wonderful.

We all can start thinking about crafts involving flowers, fresh air and the
 warmth  of the sun.  So how can we bring these things into our  crafting?

We can add bright colors or spring colors to our creations.  We can  work
with fragrances in making soap, flower arrangements or candles.    Use these
colors in your jewelry making, etc.  There is a lot you can do  with your
creations to express Spring.

In a message dated 3/17/2011 6:36:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,