[Nfb-krafters-korner] St. Patty's Day

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 19 13:32:35 UTC 2011

Yes, my sweater arrived in time for a quick run to the cleaners, and for me
to wear it to both Spinning on Sunday and for St. Patrick's day.

It is an Irish Fisherman Knit cardigan Sweater from Ireland.  I have always
wanted one.  So, I was very pleased to find one on e-bay at a  very
reasonable price!  It was exactly what I have hoped for.

Sunday was our monthly spinning meeting, and it was my turn to hostess.  I
went with the Irish theme, and served Irish Soda Bread, Irish Cheddar and
crackers, and then cookies we, my daughter and I, decorated as Irish flags.

Then I wore my new sweater, a green turtleneck, and my gold 4 leaf clover.
That pendant is a real 4 leaf clover that has been dipped in gold.
 Dixie