[Nfb-krafters-korner] Special Computer Conference Call

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 18:40:11 UTC 2011

This conference call will be on March 27, 2011.
RE: Here is a  reminder- Writers’ and Krafters Division- Our Monthly
Telephone Gathering for  March is all about using the computer as a  tool
for
writing
I am reminding you  all of the opportunity to  join in on this call! Also
that to help Our Access  Technology Trainer  tag-team guests to best help
us,
we need to give  these 2 people  info on what we want.
(Additionally, know  that some of us who are  just users of these products,
will be able to answer  some of the  groups questions.)
What do you want to  know? Things about Windows 7?  About JAWS 12? About
Office 2007 and 10? About  Word and JAWS ability  to analyze format
features?
Write in with your questions  and be as  specific as you can.
Right now, any  question is a fair question.  Understand, that mostly this
will be quick  demonstrations and not step  by step training. Though, there
may be handouts of  hot keys and the  like and even offers of one-on-one
assistance at a later   time.
Send your questions  directly to me and I will combined them  (might even
post them to STYLIST and  to the Division membership so you  all can see
what
is being asked).
Here are the  numbers you  need to get on the call:
Time: 8:30 Eastern; 7:0 PM Central; 6:30 Mountain;  5:30  Pacific.
Number to call: (218) 339-4300
Pen to use:   568839(and pound sign)

You can send me your questions so I can submit them to our technical  folks.