[Nfb-krafters-korner] Accessible craft information sources

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 22:42:38 UTC 2011

The wonderful knitting book is THE TOUCH OF YARN
BEGINNER  KNITTING PRIMER
THE TOUCH OF YARN
BEGINNER KNITTING PRIMER
by Davey Hulch

In a message dated 3/23/2011 1:45:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

There is  also a book on knitting written by a blind man.  Busy or I would
look it  up, maybe Thursday.
Wonder what happened to imfo for Karen, I sent.   Sure long time!

Terry P.