[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Nelson tour this Saturday

mary crawford mcrawford2 at kc.rr.com
Fri Mar 25 16:21:46 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Jill Harmon
To: bgunderman at ccvi.org ; ksigncat at sbcglobal.net ; Andrea Breier ; Baker, Shelley ; Berry, Clay ; Brandie Young ; Cindy Kincaid ; Diane Yearns ; hgruenebaum ; Mario VanDam ; mary crawford ; Natalie ; Nighisha Perkins ; Ruthie ; Shirley Brokaw & Melvin Smith ; Terrie Arnold ; Tina Blatter ; Wallace Kilbourne ; sbrown at alphapointe.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:31 PM
Subject: Nelson tour this Saturday

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are doing well!  John and I are enjoying parenthood and can't wait to see everyone again soon.  John Paul is growing so fast, he already weighs 12 pounds and is starting to smile at us now!

We are having art class this Saturday from 10-noon at Alphapointe.  I believe Tina and Andrea have a fun printmaking workshop planned, I'm sure more details are to come!

I wanted to let you know that the next Tactile Tour at the Nelson is this Saturday.  I know it is at the same time as our class, but I wanted to make sure you were aware of it in case you would like to go.  If you want to go on a tour you must register by calling the Nelson at 816.751-1ART.  If you need assistance registering let me know.  The tours are at 10:30 a.m. and participants are asked to check in at the Info Desk in the Bloch Building when they arrive.  If you haven't been on a tour at the Nelson I encourage you to check it out, their new modern art tactile tour is interesting and fun.

Take care,
Jill
816-935-1804