[Nfb-krafters-korner] PLASTIC CANVAS

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:34:49 UTC 2011

Terry, I'm a bit confused on how to get started on the box top,  the instructions say: From the upper left corner, count down 15 squares.  This will be our column 1.  Put your needle up through B/1 and down through A/2.

Is this 15th square our starting point, working out way up to the top corner?  Are we not doing the alphabets down the sides and numbers across the top anymore? I'm confused.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson