[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question of the week

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Mar 29 20:05:14 UTC 2011

Hi Denise;
Welcome!  Plastic camvis is a form of needle point, done on a hard plastic grid.  It can be used to make many things from, coasters, to tissue box covers, to book marks to key chains, to eye glass cases and I could go on.  After you get the hang of it, it can be a very creative craft.  The grid I use is called seven count camvis, which means there are 7 squares per inch.  This gives you an idea about how big the squares are.  They are a lot smaller than latch hook but a lot bigger and easier to find than needle point or cross stitch.

Terry Powers