[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic camvas class

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 19:47:15 UTC 2011

Hi Terry,

I hate to do this, but I have decided to drop out of the Plastic Canvass
class.  Your teaching and explanations were excellent - it is just my
ability to get the needle into the correct square that is the problem.  If I
spent many, many hours working at it, I believe I could eventually get my
fingers to know what they were feeling.  However, I have very different
goals for myself this year.  I thought that because I had done plastic
canvass in the past, when I was sighted, I would be able to get it easier -
such is not the case.

Please forgive me for dropping out!

Blessings,
Ninn