[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Fwd: Easy Easter Surprise Project

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 21:04:34 UTC 2011

____________________________________
 From: info at brambleberry.com
To: blindhands at aol.com
Sent: 3/31/2011  4:44:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Easy Easter Surprise  Project

You're receiving this newsletter because you signed-up for our  newsletter.
Not interested anymore? _<UNSUBSCRIBE>Unsubscribe  _
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/unsubscribe.php?cd=21541&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df
09717e4fb7a) <UNSUBSCRIBE> Having trouble viewing our  _Try  here  instead_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=
1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=https://www.brambleberry.com/Hi
ppity-Hop-Easter-Surprise-W93C272.aspx?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium
=email&utm_campaign=email) .<WEBVERSION>
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09
717e4fb7a&url=http://www.brambleberry.com/?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_me
dium=email&utm_campaign=email)
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Look What the Easter Bunny  Brought!
Hippity Hop, we have a brand new _soap  mold_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df0
9717e4fb7a&url=https://www.brambleberry.com/Easter-Egg-Mold-P4959C79.aspx?ut
m_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)  just in time
for Easter. Each cavity has a  different design so it's like four molds in
one. Check out  this cute idea where we hide a toy in the Easter Egg soap
for a fun surprise.

(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=https://www.brambleberry.com/E
aster-Egg-Mold-P4959C79.aspx?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm
_campaign=email)

Ingredients:
    *   _Cellini  Blue Mica_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=ht
tp://www.brambleberry.com/Blue-Mica-Cellini-Lip-Safe-Mica-P3069.aspx?utm_sou
rce=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
    *   _Lip  Safe Yellow Mica_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url
=http://www.brambleberry.com/Yellow-Lip-Safe-Mica-P3074.aspx?utm_source=mar3
1newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
    *   _Red  Blue Mica_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http:/
/www.brambleberry.com/Red-Blue-Lip-Safe-Mica-P3454.aspx?utm_so
urce=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
    *   _Shamrock  Green Mica_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=
http://www.brambleberry.com/Shamrock-Green-Mica-P3071.aspx?utm_source=mar31n
ewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
    *   .4 oz _Passionfruit  Papaya_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7
a&url=http://www.brambleberry.com/Passionfruit-Papaya-Fragrance-Oil-P3346.as
px?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
Fragrance Oil
    *   16 oz Bramble Berry _White  M&P base_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df0
9717e4fb7a&url=http://www.brambleberry.com/White-Melt-And-Pour-P3191.aspx?ut
m_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
    *   4 _Toys_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.bra
mbleberry.com/Toys-C183.aspx?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm
_campaign=email)
    *   1 _Easter  Egg Mold_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=ht
tps://www.brambleberry.com/Easter-Egg-Mold-P4959C79.aspx?utm_source=mar31new
sletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
    *   _Droppers_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.b
rambleberry.com/Droppers-With-Suction-Bulb-P3802.aspx?utm_source=mar31newsle
tter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
    *   _Clean  Up Tool_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http:/
/www.brambleberry.com/Clean-Up-Tool-P4758.aspx?utm_source=mar31newsletter&ut
m_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
    *   _Spatula_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.br
ambleberry.com/White-Spatula-P4775.aspx?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_mediu
m=email&utm_campaign=email)   or _Tool  Kit _
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df0
9717e4fb7a&url=http://www.brambleberry.com/Melt-Pour-Tool-Kit-Tool-Kit-P3692
.aspx?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
Directions:
Step One: Melt 2-3 ounces of the white soap base  in the microwave on 30
second bursts.
Step Two: Use a syringe to fill in the crevices of  the egg mold. Because
the top of the egg mold is a little  rounded, you'll need to fill in the
crevices in 2-3  different rounds. First fill in the center, let it cool.  Then
fill in the other sides by tilting the mold. You should  be able to work on
all the cavities at once with this  technique.
Step Three: Once you’re filled in  the crevices, the clean up tool or mini
spatula will be your  best friend. You can use a butter knifeto clean up as
well  but it's not nearly as easy as the Clean Up Tool. Chances  are you
will have “colored outside of the lines” (if you  didn’t you’re an amazing
talent). Use the soapy tools to  scrape off the extra soap.

Note: It’s a little extra work in  the beginning but worth the efforts for
a flawless egg in  the end.
Step Four: Once you've cleaned up all of the eggs,  melt the rest of your
white soap base. Stir in 12 ml of  fragrance oil (about .4 ounces). Add your
colorant of choice  for a Springy Easter pastel. Mix. Mix. Mix.
Step Five: When the soap base is cool enough to  pour (between 120 and 130
degrees), spritz the first layer  of soap with rubbing alcohol and fill the
egg half way up.  Let a skin form on the top of the soap then spritz your
toy  with rubbing alcohol. Add toy to the soap. Fill up the rest  of the
cavity with soap and spritz with rubbing alcohol to  get rid of any extra
bubbles.

Step Six: Let the soap cool for 4-6 hours and  unmold. After a couple of
washes, someone will discover the  prize inside.

Exclusive Discounts
Special offer on ELF molds!  Get a  free, single cavity  _Oops  mold_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&u
d=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.brambleberry.com/Oops-Mold
s-by-ELF-P4963.aspx?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign
=email)  with any purchase for the entire month of  April. What's a Oops
mold? These are molds that are  perfect on their own but were on a sheet with
an  imperfect mold. So rather than recycle them we cut the  goods one out
and saved them for you!
To take advantage of this offer add _the  mold_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9d
f09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.brambleberry.com/Oops-Molds-by-ELF-P4963.aspx?ut
m_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)  to your
shopping cart and enter the coupon  code FREEMOLD to have the discount
automatically deducted.

(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.brambleberry.com/Oo
ps-Molds-by-ELF-P4963.aspx?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_c
ampaign=email)

In This  Issue
    *   _Get Your Free  Mold!_ (mip://0e3a9528/default.html#2)
    *   _Android App_ (mip://0e3a9528/default.html#4)
    *   _Tiny Spray  Bottle_ (mip://0e3a9528/default.html#3)
    *   _Easter Surprise  Soap_ (mip://0e3a9528/default.html#1)
    *   _Soap Queen  Blog _ (mip://0e3a9528/default.html#7)
    *   _Connect with
Bramble Berry_ (mip://0e3a9528/default.html#6)

Soap Queen gets a  Facelift

(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.soapqueen.com/perso
nal-ramblings/welcome-to-the-new-soap-queen/?utm_source=mar31newsletter&
utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
Have you seen our new _Soap  Queen blog_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e
4fb7a&url=http://www.soapqueen.com/personal-ramblings/welcome-to-the-new-soa
p-queen/?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email) ?
It's not just a plain facelift - it's an  entire tune-up! Learn how to
navigate the new ‘n' improved  blog with this post _here_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e07
6d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.soapqueen.com/personal-ramblings/welcome-to-
the-new-soap-queen/?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign
=email) .
Did you notice the prominent ‘Search' Button up in the  top right? We love
how easy it is to find old posts now!
Spritz Spritz Spritz

(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.brambleberry.com/Pe
n-Sprayer-P4951.aspx?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaig
n=email)

Wondering how to sample your linen sprays, package  perfumes, and travel
toners? Ponder no more! These _mini  spray bottles _
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d
9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.brambleberry.com/Pen-Sprayer-P4951.aspx?utm_so
urce=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email) hold 10 mls of
product and are  eye-catching and professional dressed up with a label.
Now  Androids can make soap, too!

(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.soapqueen.com/bramb
le-berry-news/attention-an
droid-users/?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
Have you been jealous of all the iPhone users out there  because they've
been able to use our _Soapmaking  App_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a
&url=http://itunes.apple.com/app/soap/id329774550?mt=8)  to calculate lye
amounts for their CP soap and  Liquid Soap, all on the fly?
If you're an Android user, you're in luck! We've designed  a Soapmaking App
just for our Android Users. Click _here_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e
4fb7a&url=https://market.android.com/details?id=com.brambleberry.soap&featur
e=search_result)   to buy the app. Click _here_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9d
f09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.soapqueen.com/bramble-berry-news/attention-andro
id-users/?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email)
to learn more about how to use the App once you buy it!
_

Flickr

_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/
8437514 at N03/)

_
twitter

_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://twitter.com/brambleber
ry)

_
facebook

_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7a&url=http://www.facebook.com/pages
/Bellingham-WA/Bramble-Berry/100412115503?ref=ts)
_Bramble  Berry Soapmaking Supplies_
(http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=21541&ld=2&md=1632&ud=97f3fe579cb88e076d9df09717e4fb7
a&url=http://www.brambleberry.com/?utm_source=mar31newsletter&utm_medium=ema
il&utm_campaign=email)
2138 Humboldt Street, Bellingham, Washington, 98225 phone:  360.734.8278
info at brambleberry.com