[Nfb-krafters-korner] Oops!

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 23:51:37 UTC 2011

Hi,
Wow, you sound like you plan on really being busy. That's what this group does to a person.

I have a suggestion. Since you have never finished a project, why not do some small things. I am an believer in the dish cloth. I was a lousy knitter and then I started making tons of dish cloths. Now I can finish a little bit bigger project. I am making a prayer shall for my church.  Dish cloths give you a chance to work on something small and complete it.
Henrietta