[Nfb-krafters-korner] touch of yarn book

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun May 1 17:57:03 UTC 2011

I am hoping that instructions written by a blind person might help me solve
some of the stupid mistakes I am making over and over again. Hope it helps
me with the nuances I am missing - it is the little things that I am missing
that are really messing me up. It would probably be so much easier for me if
I had not knitted for over 50 years before going blind. If I had learned it
while blind, I would not be making all the stupid flub ups I am making.

Lynda