[Nfb-krafters-korner] IPhone discussion

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 1 23:19:53 UTC 2011

To everyone that attended the IPhone discussion I want you to know that
Laurie has been having major computer trouble.  She is receiving the  emails,
but has not been able to send things out.

She will be working on getting the recording out to us in the next few
days.

We are looking into a different conference service and that will be
changing in the near future too.

Sorry for any inconvenience.   The classes for this week will be  with
Dawn's Den and the Monday Chat will be the same.  We will let everyone  know
when it changes.