[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 2 01:46:00 UTC 2011

We have upcoming classes and there is still time to sign up for them.
Please check out our calendar on our website over on:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

May 2nd is the Lighted Lighthouse Safety Pin Beading class.

May 6 is an Introduction to Safety Pin Beading with a repeat on December
7th.  We have a Nifty Knitter beginners class being offered by Cindy Zimmer
[_KNITTING: Knifty Knitter  Scrubby class 1_
(http://www.krafterskorner.org/knifty.html)  5:45 pm EST]
  That is just what we have to offer on the first week of May.   Laurie
will be teaching her  _BEADING: Flat Peyote Stitch  Bracelet _
(http://www.krafterskorner.org/peyote.html)  on May 18th.