[Nfb-krafters-korner] web site

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue May 3 13:09:02 UTC 2011

Hi;
Are the single scains or more than one of a color.  Single scainns are good for plastic canvis projects.  An afgan can be made from many colors.  A hat can be made from one scain.  Small pouches for almost anything can be made from one scain.  It all depends on how much you have of a color.  Were you implying you wanted to get rid of some?  There are even paterns for booties, animals, and other baby toys.  I am not advanced enough to try any of this.  Have fun with all your colors.

Terry P.