[Nfb-krafters-korner] what you are forgetting

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue May 3 20:53:23 UTC 2011

But Dixie Eileen, Joyce and the Board are taking the extraordinary step of
not retaining the recordings.  They are turning around against this lawyers
advice and saying no we will not retain in any form the recordings.  The
recordings belong to the teachers and the students.

I think Joyce and the board are saying we agree with you the teachers.

Thank you Joyce and the Board of Krafters Korner for respecting our
teachers.

Anyway, we will get the word on this on Monday at the open board meeting.

Becky and Jake