[Nfb-krafters-korner] Reminder Board Meeting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 6 21:39:33 UTC 2011

Reminder: Open Board Meeting for the NFB Krafters Division May 9, 2011 at
8:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50 and the number sign.

I have asked Attorney Brown if he could attend this board meeting to help
explain to our members the meanings of the two statements that he helped
creat  that are now on the Class Proposal and the Student Class  Sign Up forms
on  the website[www.KraftersKorner.org].  You can go to the website to
review  these statements at any time.