[Nfb-krafters-korner] scarves

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 7 17:58:10 UTC 2011

I just had a visit with my niece that lives in India and I just must tell
yyou what she brought her Aunts and sisters.  It was a silk scarf that had
a blue and green design on it.  On both ends of the scarf there was kinda a
scalloped edge done in I want to say 2 sizes of seed beads.  They picked up
 the green and blue of the scarf and used those colors in beads.  In the
center they used a little larger blue bead and then small green beads on each
 side of the larger bead.  They just sewed the end of this half circle to
the scarf.

Really nice and different.