[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille help

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat May 7 21:28:28 UTC 2011

WoW I am only trying to improve my braille skills slowly. I am taking a
class in June on teaching braille to adults from NFB and I wanted to get a
head start on contractions, I have braille grade 1 and some of 2 but I
thought there were just a few like basic b is but, d is do etc., guess I
have a lot to learn.

Terry K