[Nfb-krafters-korner] baby sweater class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 8 16:44:56 UTC 2011

I have had some questions regarding when the baby sweater class will be so
I wanted to let everyone know.  The class was scheduled to begin in May on
Fridays.  It was due to begin on May 13th.  Since we had a conflict  with
the beginners safety pin beading class and then my daughter announced to me
she is getting married on May 21, I have pushed the baby sweater class up
and it  will begin the Friday after memorial Day.  The first Friday in June.
Sorry for the delay.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone.