[Nfb-krafters-korner] May 9 Board Meeting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 9 01:59:03 UTC 2011

Reminder:

NFB Krafters Division Open Board Meeting
Monday, May 9, 2011
8:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Savings Time

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice, then hit 50 and the #sign, announce
your name

Paid members as of May 1 will be allowed to vote.

Here are the two statements on our website that will be explained:
Here is a copy of the instructor and student agreements:

Instructor agreement

Classes will be recorded for dissemination to students that attend  the
class. Recordings are provided by the National Federation of the Blind
(NFB)
Krafters Division. At the end of class (all sessions for a given  class),
the
NFB Krafters Division retains a nonexclusive license to copy,  distribute or
sell recordings in part or as a whole, including the use for  promotional
purposes, without remuneration.

By submitting this proposal, I agree to all statements contained herein.

student agreement

Classes will be recorded for dissemination to students that attend  the
class. Recordings are provided by the National Federation of the Blind
(NFB)
Krafters Division. At the end of class (all sessions for a given  class),
the
NFB Krafters Division retains a nonexclusive license to copy,  distribute or
sell recordings in part or as a whole, including the use for  promotional
purposes, without remuneration.

Students may not distribute class recordings or other materials provided  by
the instructor

By submitting this sign-up, I agree to all statements contained herein.