[Nfb-krafters-korner] baby sweater class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 9 02:23:37 UTC 2011

All this information that you asked for will be on the website when it hits
 the calendar this week.  I put down what you need to get and what you need
 to know.  It takes 100 gram ball of worstered weight yarn-200 yards.   It
takes all of the yarn and that makes hmmm newborn-3 month size [20 inch
chest]  So if you want to make it for a 6 month old baby, you will need 2
balls of yarn.  Please check yardage on yarn ball.  I have found some  to be
like 180 yards and you will run out or you can make the body a little  shorter.

In a message dated 5/8/2011 10:15:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,