[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafty mothers?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon May 9 13:34:55 UTC 2011

I so agree with you. I am a 23 year survivor of bc, 23 years this month.
Yes, it was detected in a mamogram, just during a normal yearly check up. I
was 45 years old then.
I loved reading your story and memories of an artist/mother. What a
wonderful beginning you had in life to be surrounded by creativity.

Lynda River Woman