[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blind Photographers, Digital Cameras and Knifty Knitter

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon May 9 13:59:32 UTC 2011

This is wonderful to read, thanks so much for sharing with us. I LOVE
reading what other people with sight loss are experiencing, and how they
adapt to continue or begin to make art and do crafts. You are an inspiration
to me, by reading what you do, I am motivated, too. This use of photography
is a way of us sharing our lives with others, as well as putting our own
memories and imagination down for ourselvs, too. Thanks. Lynda River Woman