[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blind Photographers, Digital Cameras and Knifty Knitter

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon May 9 15:07:01 UTC 2011

Wonderful.  When I take my photos, I cannot see what is on the screen. I aim
at what I want to get and take several photos.  Once I put them on my
computer, with Zoom Text, I can SEE the photos. I SEE things through my
computer - that is how I know what I have captured. Then, others comment on
the photos and I SEE it much better through their eyes. I love doing this
and it is fun to SEE other's work this way, too. What I see on my screen is
the contrasts - I can see sharp contrasts in general. The time of day, when
I THINK I can SEE is at twilight - full sunlight completely blinds me.
But, at twilight, which is my favorite time of day anyway, I think I am
absolutely NORMAL. haha  In fact, I stand there and think, "I could get my
motorcycle out and go for a ride tonight."  But, I know better. It is just
wishful thinking. sigh

Lynda River Woman