[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille help

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon May 9 20:01:27 UTC 2011

Linda;
You sure did a great job!
Just learn the 3 sentences and you both will have all the dot 5 words down pat.

Mother father young work one day some time part.
Where aught there through character.
Ever know lord question right here under name.

Next learn your single letter of the alphabet words;
But can do every from go have...

Con is dots 2,5 (middle case)
Com is dots 3,6 (lower case)

Happy studying.
Linda; did you add items like ea, ar, ing.  I will have to check.  I saw bb and I think ea.

Terry