[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all members

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 10 21:21:23 UTC 2011

This only a brief note regarding last night's board meeting and Cindy
Sheets, First Vice President will send you a better report.

I just want to tell everyone I am disappointed and feel this is a great
loss for all the students.

I will be sending out an email to this list no later then this coming
weekend to poll our paid members.    You will find within the  next day on the
class sign up and the class proposal forms the two statements  regarding the
recordings will be removed.

The poll will be for folks to cast their votes to Have the NFB Krafters
Division stop recordings of all classes or to record classes and give to
students only that have attended such class for their personal use    No
recordings will be sold or saved by the teachers or NFB Krafters  Division.

All students attending class should realize they need to be prepared for
the class with supplies and taking their own notes.  They will need to ask
for the teachers permission to do their own recording for their own personal
use.  It is totally up to the teacher to provide students with any written
directions if the teacher chooses to do that.

Please do not send in any votes now.  I will write it up and send it  out
by this weekend.  I just wanted those folks that were not at the  meeting to
know.

We did have a vote last night and due to my wrong wording of last night's
meeting name that is why we are polling the paid members.  Paid members
will have to send me their vote and will have 10 days from the time I send out
the announcement to cast their vote in an email sent to me.

Do not cast your vote until I send out the notice.