[Nfb-krafters-korner] crafts for children

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu May 12 02:16:52 UTC 2011

That's the whole point of my activities. I have no sight and did day care for twenty some years. We really have an advantage. Children need to enjoy their work for the work they did. Not for the adults impression of their work. We automatically praise the child for the effort since we don't really see the end results.
Henrietta