[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello everybody!

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu May 19 11:37:58 UTC 2011

You can call craft shops to see who has it.  Or, go on-line and find it and
have it shipped to you.

I use clay from  Standard  Ceramic Supply in Carnegie, PA.  They ship it.
but this clay requires using a kiln. I use the 103 and 105 Low Fire Clays,
and I use the 553 Mid-Fire Clays in my work. I buy my glazes from this
place, too. They will ship anything anywhere.

Lynda River Woman