[Nfb-krafters-korner] Coloring with Willie

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu May 19 16:32:30 UTC 2011

Neet idea!  A circle from a coin, a line down, 2 slanted lines from the top of the line and 2 from the bottem and bingo, you have a stick figure of Willy or you or one of his friends!
He can also learn print letters from these templates or fome letters.  I think someone told me they were in the camp section.
Have fun!
Terry P.
Building with popsickle sticks is also fun.  I covered a soup can and painted it to make a pencil holder and my mom kept it on her desk at work.  I once made a zoo out of the plastic containers that tomatoes come in and bread ties.  I used the board with the holes in it and masking tape for my sidewalks.  We painted it green to look like grass.  I had plastic animals.  He could have fun with a simple car track, putting it together and running the cars around the track.  Did you ever hear of a beap ball.  It makes a sound so he can catch it or run after it.
Bye for now.

Terry P.
Have fun!