[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello everybody!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 19 20:55:55 UTC 2011

Dick,

I know what you have to get to draw things and for Willie to draw.  I  need
help ladies as I do not know the name of this.  Someone here on the  list
was selling these drawing boards.  It had a spongy kinda hard mat on  the
board.  You could take any type of paper and as you drew it would make  the
paper have a ridge on the back side.  I could draw a picture for my
Granddaughters and they would color it in.  Now I am the blind one so I  could flip it
over and feel what I was drawing.  It worked out well as I  could draw 1
picture and the 2 girls could color it in on each side.  One  using the pencil
lines and the other using the raised lines.

I think Annette had mentioned she had bought one of these drawing boards
from a place like Independent Living or one of the blind stores.  She  called
it by name, but I don't remember the name.

Maybe if the lady is still on the list she can speak up and let you know if
 she still has them available.

I bought 2 of them at the time so both girls could draw me pictures and i
could color with them.

You can just trace a page from a coloring book and Willie could color it in
 by feeling it.

In a message dated 5/19/2011 3:43:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,