[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello everybody!

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:31:06 UTC 2011

Hi there Dick!
What about drawing your pictures on a screen of some sort? This would allow him to feel the lines and color in them. You could also usea  tracing wheel on a surface withsome give  to trace the picture. Also, though a little pricy, there's a device called the Draftsman from APH (http://www.aph.org) that produces raised lines on plastic film using a stylus. I believe there's also a site that actually has tactile coloring books. I could be wrong, butI  think it's somethinglike  http://www.brailleshop.com.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasGembar
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak