[Nfb-krafters-korner] Collage for Willy

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri May 20 22:17:22 UTC 2011

Hi Dick,
I rarely say that someone can do things better then me. I do occassionlly stand back when my girls are doing something and let them. Not sure if that is the blind thing or the Mom thing. lol  But I can tell you a funny story.

We got our dog a new crate. My Son gave us a four inch piece of foam to use as a pillow in it. I need to make covers for the foam.  I had been talking about quilting to my very good friend. I said I would sew the covers and then said, "oh, you might as well run them off on your sewing machine". She handed me the material and said "you want to quilt? This is good practice even if I can do it on the machine faster". I sewed it by hand and it is perfect and I feel a lot better. Now I know how good of a friend Joyce is for me. lol

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/dick.ca