[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 22 18:39:25 UTC 2011

Dear friends and members of the NFB Krafters Division:

The NFB Convention in Florida is not far off.  Those of you that have  as
ked to participate in the Craft Show will be receiving a notice and we will be
 sending you a notice through PayPal to pay for the table and membership
dues for  2011-2012.  Membership dues must be paid along with table fee.

I will not be at the Convention this year.  Cindy Sheets will be there
running the craft show and the membership meeting.
If you have any questions once you arrive at Convention please contact
Cindy regarding anything about the NFB Krafters Division events.

I will be thinking of all of you at Convention and be waiting for the birth
 of my Grandson home in Connecticut.