[Nfb-krafters-korner] new question

Tracy Smith tracys at iburst.co.za
Thu May 26 18:02:23 UTC 2011

Hi Lovette

Tome it seems as if the handle is sown along the side of the bag.

So you would place the bottom of the handle right there where the fold is,
then pin all along the edge till you get to the top. The same with the other
side of the fold. Then sow that up and do the same with the other end of the
bag.

Hope it helps you and doesn't lead you round the garden path.

Regards
Tracy