[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tip of the Week - Keeping track ofstitches

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri May 27 15:59:55 UTC 2011

GREAT IDEA Joyce, and I am going to get some.  The regular stitch markers
get LOST on me all the time, I cannot feel them and do not know when they
have dropped off, and then I cannot find them on the floor or wherever they
are.  This is the best idea I have heard that I can apply to ME.  Lynda
River Woman