[Nfb-krafters-korner] five knitted toys

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri May 27 20:54:43 UTC 2011

This ebook is out of today's Knitting Daily newsletter.  If people want the
file they can subscribe to Interweave and get the .PDF's for themselves.
You should post a link directing people to sign up to the publication not
just paste it into a message or add it as an attachment.  .  Posting these
types of files &/or E-books directly in emails or as attachments is in
violation of U.S.     copyright law. Doesn't anyone moderate the postings of
what is being put out for mass-distribution on this list?  If you question
what I'm saying, contact Interweave directly and they will tell you this is
not to be posted in this type of manner.  I have seen this go on week after
week and nothing is ever stopped from being posted.

Eileen