[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 28 17:41:49 UTC 2011

Hello folks,

I want to welcome all our new list folks and the folks that have been here
for some time.  We have gotten quite a few new folks joining us recently
and we will have more to add after Convention in Florida.

We have had our ups and downs and have had growing pains and will have more
 in the future.  Krafters Korner was started to be a place for visually
impaired/blind  people to gather together and learn and share our  abilities,
know how's and love of crafting.

We have spread our wings and include folks from around the world.  We  have
friends from Africa, Australia, India and New Zealand that I know of so
far.  If I missed any please do tell.  We look forward to growing more  and
including friends from everywhere.

I want to kick off a new motto for Krafters Korner.  Krafters Korner
started out in a thought in my mind and I never had any idea how it could grow
into what it is today.  I have spent the last almost 4 years utterly amazed
with the joy of sharing this with all of you.  So to kick off 2011 NFB
Convention  the NFB Krafters Division motto will be:

Krafters Korner is for everyone and it takes everyone to make Krafters
Korner what it is.

Yours respectfully,

Joyce  Kane, President
NFB Krafters  Division