[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Birthday Theresa!

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 13:37:11 UTC 2011

Thanks so much. It was a wonderful time. I spent Friday in New York with Ken's family and then arrived in Vermont yesterday and had a great time with my family last night. My niece has a birthday as well and she was turning 21...hmmm to be so young again.

I have to say I learned how to crochet with beads. The project I am working on is a wine cozy. It is a blast....hmmmm maybe a possible class...anon interested?
You just need to know how to single crochet.
Theresa

Sent from my iPad