[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Monday Night Chat

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue May 31 13:43:56 UTC 2011

I was the only one that attended!

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blindhands at aol.com [mailto:Blindhands at aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 7:19 AM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.  The weather has  been delightful for the last few days here in the Northeast.

I wanted to let everyone know that if you would like to stop by and chat this Monday night everyone is always welcome.  I do not think I will make  it home in time to be there as I am going for a picnic over my son's  house.

The phone number for the chat is:

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50 and the #sign.

Have a safe and good holiday.

Joyce  Kane
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.krafterskorner.org/) Blindhands at AOL.com _______________________________________________
Nfb-krafters-korner mailing list